Review of Anker Soundcore Spirit X Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones

1. Comfort
It fits me pretty well out of the box, and no adjustment needed. I didn't bother trying out other ear tips/wings included. It feels very secure even when I'm running. All the plastic or rubber materials which directly contact skin appear to be of high quality and don't irritate my skin after hours of using.

2. Design
The quick-adjust behind the neck is literally genius!. This is one of the most impressive functions I noticed. With a simple pull, I'm able to create a tangle-free tight fit, which greatly reduces the annoying sound as the wire contacts clothes. See attached picture. Replacement included in accessories just in case it's lost. Pairing is straightforward just like any other Bluetooth devices, nothing unusual. I found it interesting as the sound prompts is the same across all the newly branded Soundcore products, such as "Soundcore Vortext". It's easy to understand and remember. It only pairs with

2. Range
It says 10m / 33 ft on the user manual. I have no problem playing music uninterrupted in this range with 3 walls in between!

3. Audio quality
Bass is substantial leaving nothing to be desired. It's on the warm side and may have the sound signature of Bose?! It is much better than Apple AirPods for sure :)
I own "Anker SoundBuds Sport IE20" for almost two years now (still going strong), but I prefer the new one thanks to the better fit and seal. It blocks a lot of surrounding noise. One would really appreciate this noise-isolating feature in an open office or on the plan. I have so many other great headphones and earphones, and I have to conclude the sound quality should be satisfactory for most people. It's using the latest and greatest Bluetooth v5.0

4. Battery life
It came 100% charged as shown in the status bar of my iPhone. Music played for more than 1.5 hours non-stop and it shows 90%. It may reach the 12-hour time. I just don't have the time to test it yet.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Review Anker 6ft Premium Double-Braided Nylon Lightning Cable Red